What to eat? How to eat? When to eat?
Modern media is full of new - and often contradictory - messages about diet and nutrition. It's no wonder so many people have developed relationships to food that are physically debilitating, emotionally painful, or both.
At Peacefully Nourished, we provide individualized, evidence-based nutrition education and counseling in an environment that's safe, nurturing, and respectful. We'll help you understand the vital role your food choices can play in alleviating a wide range of health issues, including:
- Chronic conditions: high cholesterol, high blood pressure, etc.
- Metabolic concerns: diabetes, insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome
- Autoimmune diseases: MS, rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus, Hashimoto's, etc.
- Food sensitivities: gluten intolerance, Celiac disease, allergies, etc.
- Gastrointestinal problems: reflux (GERD), Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Crohn's disease, Ulcerative Colitis (IBD), candida, etc.
- Eating disorders: binge eating, anorexia, bulimia, compulsive overeating, and emotional eating
- General wellness
- Athletic performance
- Weight concerns
- Conception, pregnancy, childhood, and family
Transformation to a world where food is simply nourishment, healing, and celebration.
Our mission is to motivate and guide you toward restoring health, balance, and wholeness in your body by creating a peaceful, sustainable relationship with food.
Learn more about us.
©2015 Peacefully Nourished, LLC